Wednesday 17 October 2012

Project Three: New Interaction


After loosing my code and having to start again I have finally started working on developing my code. As I don't have long to go until hand-in I have decided that I want to focus on getting an interaction going that allows the user to distort or alter the pattern/ image infront of them. Using the code I found on the OpenProcessing site called Radiolarian I have used it along side my own code to re write mine so that it uses P vectors that then means I can distort the shapes. I have changed the size of the shapes within the pattern but kept the colours all the same. I have also managed to make it so that the circles in the pattern are constantly changing colours by themselves  I have chosen to do this rather that having random coloured squares being added when you click. Visually its not that great but the interaction is quite cool. It is because the rectangles are filled it makes it hard to distinguish them with the vectors that have been added to make the interaction work. 

   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment