Wednesday 17 October 2012

Project Three: Photography Top Picks


Below are the top six photos that I will pick one from to use as my final photo. In each of then there is something that I like. I am finding it hard to pick one as I don't no what direction I should follow. Time to get ruthless and just pick.

One:


I like this photo because it shows off the detail and textured created on my model. I also think the background and environment that it is n complements the models texture. 


Two:


I find this photo pretty fascinating because it shows a specific piece of my model in detail but makes it look like it is of something else. I also really like the colours.


Three:


This photo to me is just really beautiful the way it combines colour and composition together. I think the way I have cropped the photo really enhances and brings attention to the main focus on the texture on the model.


Four:


Much like the previous images I like the amount of detail that is shown in this photo as well as the environment that the model has been placed in. the water in the background is just enough to show a relationship between my model and my narrative of under the sea.


Five:


This photo makes me think my model is in a fish tank or something like that. I have placed my model on sand and then over exposed it by using the flash. I just find this photo really intriguing and think that it goes quite nicely with my final render as the model looks like it is moving in a certain direction like it does as well in my final render. 


Six:


This photos really makes my model look like a fish. When designing my model I was not aiming to create something that looked so much like a sea creature but instead a composition that explored different textures and shapes from under the sea. However I do like this photo as it brings my model to life. I took this photo in the gutter to get that stoney, algae environment that kind of looks like a rock pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment