Sunday 14 October 2012

Project Two: Video Clip Storyboard Interim


Video Clip: Storyboard :



For this next project I am wanting to create a tv commercial for my video. I am using the Apple iPod Nano Chromatic 2nd generation commercial as a key influence to the making and aesthetics of the video. I have chosen to use the commercial as a influence in my work as I like how they made the user wear all one colour that matched their ipod. This made the ipod more personal to the user. I am wanting to do the same thing in my video. I also like how apple just focused on the feature that made this ipod different from the rest. I have chosen to do the same with my video. Hopefully It isn't too hard to create and I am not yet sure if I am going to just film it or create a stop motion. I shall see what is easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment