Thursday 18 October 2012

Project Three: Final Mouse Toy


Below are 5 screen shots of my final mouse toy. For this mouse toy I have based my interactions on distorting and manipulating patterns. I have used bright colours and made it so that the colours are continuously changing colour. I think this makes my mouse toy look quite pretty. I have ended up with two main interactions. The first interaction is using the mouse pressed function. When left clicking the mouse somewhere on the screen. The circles around the area you clicked draw together to form a bunch of circles the lines also draw in to that point. The second interaction is using the mouse dragged function. When you right click and hold down the mouse and drag it around the screen. It moves the pattern around and deforms it more. I have also made it so that you can reset the pattern at anytime by using the key 'c' to clear the screen and take it back to the original pattern.






No comments:

Post a Comment