Monday 22 October 2012

Project Two: Change Of Idea


After thinking about how I am exactly going to approach the filming of my idea. I have decided that it was going to be quite a big job and that to make it easier and more achievable I would simplify my idea. I don't want to have to rely on being able to have access to white rooms and lots of people to be free to help me as I know that I do not have much time and a lot of people are busy with there of projects and exams. So instead of my previous idea I have now decided to do this instead.

Instead of creating a tv ad, I am going to do an interview with some of the people that 'were in' the ad and pretend that the ad has just been finished being filmed. The interview will take place on set where the ad was Taken and different people from the ad will be interviewed about the new app and the ad thats promoting it. I am still going to use the same idea of having the actors dressed up in one colour that matches there interface. I like the idea of having no sound but only music so instead of hearing what the interviewer and actors are saying I would like to use typography and have this coming out of their mouths instead. Something similar to Charlie Chaplin style. I think instead of creating a stop motion I will just film the interview and then go in and edit it by adding the type as it will be very hard to match it up otherwise. Another way I am considering doing this is having the actors answer the questions by holding up signs with their answer on them. This might look abit off though and I am unsure what I would do for the interviewer so I may just not make it an interview and have the actors talking about the app using signs and maybe this could be the ad instead or the after bit.

I still have some decisions to make but I feel much better about my ideas and they feel more achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment