Tuesday 23 October 2012

Project Two: Process: Content In Video


I have decided to use the idea of having my model holding signs that will have have written on them the key features of my application and a explanation for them. Each model will show a sentence each and their will be one word per page. I have written below what is going to be mentioned through out the video and have put them into their sets.  Underneath I have aslo given some example of what the signs are going to look like. I want them to be quite simple so that they are easy to read. There are 5 colours that I am working with. The model will match one of those colours aswel as their interface on the app.



What puts us ahead of the rest?

On the main menu start off with a ‘quick search’ right at your fingertips

Use the ‘Where am I’ function to locate exactly where you are on campus.

Use one of the many checkpoints around the campus, be standing at least 10 meters away and click the ‘Where am I’ button, within seconds you will be able to see where you are on a map.

Not sure where or what your next class is?

Select the ‘Timetable’ option and choose your next class from it

Choose the multiple floor option to see a map of any floor in any building.

Just scroll through the floors and select the desired one.

Finding your way just got easy..

VUW MAPS









No comments:

Post a Comment