Tuesday 23 October 2012

Project Two: Updated Storyboard


Below is an example of how I am wanting to set up the 'stage' for this video. I have decided that I want to film it in a white room. Even if that means just using white sheets. After completing this little diagram I decided that having the other models dancing in the background isn't very relevant so instead I am just going to focus on one model at a time and they can be having a little 'boogie' on the spot. I am going to doit so that once I have finished filming I add in the text afterwards that way the transitions will flow and it dosen;t bother me if it looks like the words are moving. I have also shown examples of the interfaces that i want to come onto the screen right at the end and then maybe have colour dripping from them like how it does in the ipod add. 



No comments:

Post a Comment