Monday 29 October 2012

Project Two: Filming The Ad


Below are some images of me filming my Ad. I use the Ergo lab to do the filming. I was lucky enough to have some help from some friends in the hostel and design. I was pretty happy with how smoothly the filming went. I used the lighting to my advantage in the ergo room. It was a huge help being able to change the lighting to how I wanted. I am very pleased with how the coloured clothing came out. I got a very good mixture. It looks very effective. I was also very happy with the dancing by the helpers. They did such an awesome job. I was worried that I wouldn't get to pick it up quick enough when taking photos but it all worked out. It was a lot of fun to film. We even managed to get locked in the room for about 20mins and had to wait for someone to find us. Pretty funny!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment