Tuesday 30 October 2012

Project Two: Final Ad


Final Ad:


Here is a video of my final ad that I created. Overall I am pretty stoked with it. I decided to keep the speed of the photos quite quick to make it a smooth stop motion. I didn't want it to be too quick though so that you couldn't read the words. I think that I have managed to get the timing and speed right for this. The ad is the length of a normal ad too. It is quite hard to keep up with what is written on the screen but I don't think this matters because when you watch ads anyway it takes you a few times to pick up what it is saying an advertising because it often happens all so quickly. The main thing that I wanted to come out of this ad was that when watched once by the viewers they would clearly remember something ie: the music or the dancing and then therefore may want to look it up later in their own time to find out more. I have included the credits as part of the ad. I have chosen to do this as I didn't like the idea of having an ad with credits as this isn't normal. The credits do go very quickly considering but I only have them their as they are a requirement otherwise I would not have included them in my ad if I didn't need too. Below I have the images that I used with the credits on them to show who has helped and contributed to this project. 
















1 comment:

  1. It must be very interesting to study media design! I'd been working in advertising for 7 years! It's really amazing area!!!

    Welcome to my blog
    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete