Wednesday 25 September 2013

Project Two: Final



For this project I used the two materials rubber and fluid. I moulded liquid latex and then marbled the inside and outside to show the emotions  confidence and self continuousness. 


Image One:


 Image one shows the outside of the mould and represents confidence through the bright colours that have been used. 


Image Two:


This image shows the inside of the mould and I have used pale colours to show the emotion self continuousness. The cracks and flaking of the nail polish has been done to show that the rubber is trying to move past being unconfident.


Image Three:


The final image is of the inside and I have tried to capture where the bright colours have started to come across into where the pale colours are. I have done this to show that the material is trying to gain confidence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment