Thursday 16 August 2012

Project Two: Colour Theory And palettes

This is a chart that just got me thinking about what colours look good together and read well together and which colours do not. It reminds me a lot of year 9 art when we had to do the colour wheels. The chart is just a good reminded of what to consider when deciding on whats colours I want to use for my pattern.



I found the following colour palettes on the website www.colourlovers.com. This is such a cool website. I love colour so much especially bright colours. Lime green and blue are my favourite colours. I would quite like to use them as the colours in use in the pattern I create. I tried to find some colour palettes that used lime green and blue. I like the added colours of the orange and pinky colour that has been combined with the green and blue in some of the samples. I am wanting to go for a fresh look when doing my colours for my pattern. I have also considered using navy blue instead of a bright blue. I am not certain what colours I will use but I am going to experiment with these colour palettes and see what looks visually better as well as supports my narrative the most.


Vivacious:



Cheer Up Emo Kid:



Giant Goldfish:



Fresh Cut Day:








No comments:

Post a Comment