Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Clip: Inspiration 'A new way of seeing'


The main purpose of my work is to provoke people into using their imaginations. Most people spend their lives in dreary gray-beige conformity, mortally afraid of using colors. By experimenting with lighting, colors, textiles and furniture and utilizing the latest technologies, I try to show new ways to encourage people to use their fantasy and make their surroundings more exciting.”             
                                                                                                                    - Verner Panton

This is a quote I found in the DSDN171 lecture slide today. I think it sums up perfectly the line 'A new way of seeing' which has to be included in our stop motion. Verner Panton really nails it on the head. I really like how he tells us to use our imaginations, especially as my stop motion is something that is unrealistic and can not happen.. yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment