Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Clip: Potential Precedents



Precedent One:
Retrieved from Google images.

This image portrays the idea of communication that I brainstormed earlier on. It is a photo of Times Square in New York. I like it because it shows the impact that advertising using billboards, posters, interactive design and tv adverts can have on people. All the flashing colour and lights draw attention. It shows how we as people are so easily exposed to this advertising all the time and I think it has the potential to help me with my idea of us listening and copying what a screen tells us to do.


Precedent Two:
Retrieved from Google images.

This is a really nice example of interactive and digital design. It gives a clear picture of what the aesthetic can look like. I really like it and especially how it looks like marbling. I think this would be a good precedent to show what it is we see on a computer screen and how sometimes the designs can be made so thats it is one big illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment