Sunday 15 July 2012

Project One: Result From Tutorials

After completing all of the recommended tutorials I feel slighty more confident using solidworks. It is alot to remember and I know that Im still going to struggle to use the program at times but after seeing the results of what I made during the tutorials I am really excited to start experimenting with some of my own ideas. The one thing I am yet to fully grasp in the program is understanding the planes and being able to visual what It will look like in my head. Below are some of the things I made in the tutorials. Not all of them are the completed version. Some are just pictutres that I took along the way.


 Assemblies Part One


 Introduction to Solid Works


 Introduction to Solid Works Part Two


3D Sketching 

No comments:

Post a Comment