Sunday 5 August 2012

Project One: 35 Iterations And Attempting Lighting & Materials.

Well I have spent the last couple of lessons plus many night times down at uni trying to apply materials to some of my models and then also applying lighting to them. For some starnge reason my file has a massive black circle on it and noone can seem to figure out why. At first it did not effect the rendering so I proceeded to add lighting. When I added the lighting it did not do what it was suppose to do but I thought that it might just render correctly so I tried  but then all of a sudden it says completed render but no image appears so just to show some evidence of trying I have taken some screen shots of my work. They look terrible but I did try. I seriously need to sort my positiong of models out on the plan before final hand-in but it isn't something that i am understanding how to do quickly even though I have been shown and followed many tutorials. I have decided that I am going to start a new file and just continue producing more iterations or I will never get them done. Hopefully in the next tutorial I can get some help with sorting it out and I will be well on the way again. I am a bit dissapointed with the way things have worked as I now feel behind but I am glad that I have come across this issue now and hopefully it can be fixed easily.








Finally I got something to render again

No comments:

Post a Comment