Wednesday 1 August 2012

Project One: Testing Materials/ Backgrounds And First 35 Models

Experimenting With Materials:



This is my first attempt at using the material option. I have used  two different images which I found on google images. Both of them are of broken glass. Is not very easy to see in this image but when you zoom right in on the program it looks soo awesome. I think once I have got the lighting sorted it will help enhance the material more. 


First 35 Images:



Practise Render:

I really want to make the composition and layout alot more exciting but it took me awhile to work out how to do it and understand the process. For the next render  I would also like to present my model of a plan with appropiate lighting and shadows.


 Background Practise:

This is just a real quick practise of putting in a background using an image from google images. I think if i was to do this for my final I would try and find something quiet suttle with a swir in it or something. I am not to sure yet though if I want to have a background for my final.

No comments:

Post a Comment