Tuesday 1 May 2012

One word project: Development and final


One Word Film- This movie for the word messy was originally going to be my final. I decided though that it could be developed more and I didn't think the ending fully represented the word. I thought about it more and came to the conclusion that it should really end messy rather than de-clutter and become 'tidy' again. 



One Word Film Two- After Some more experimenting and reflecting I added onto the film by bringing on the word messy in white and having the letters laid out messly on the screen. Revealing the word to the audience. I have decided that it doesn't really add anything constructive to the film and have chosen to not reveal the word at the end.




One Word Film Final- After coming to the above conclusions I changed the ending so that the screen just got so messy that it looked like a patch of black. The following link takes you to my final film for this project.  


                                   
NOTE: When marking the film can you please watch the mov. file as the font changes and does not come up with the correct one for the swf file.

No comments:

Post a Comment