Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Clip: Interim Hand-in





This is what I have so far for my stop motion. I haven't yet got to the part where the clothes apear but that is the next thing to be shown in the stop motion. After reflecting abit on what I have so far, I think it would look better if I filmed from the other side of the person or went on more of an angle so you can see the cord more. I also think I need to focus on the first slides and the end slides more and make them slower so that the viewers can pick up what is happening more. The colour charts on the slide show aren't very clear which is something I need to work on, even if it means photoshopping them. Too make sure I don't run out of time I am going to start the stop motion with the person sitting at the desk instead of getting out of bed. Overall I think this is a good practice and after doing a decent bit of what my final story is I am more clear on how to go about my final to insure it is a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment