Monday 16 July 2012

Project One: 3 Descriptive Words: a, n, v; 1 each


Below I have done abit of a brainstorm to get me started. I began with the three words, dreaming, skipping and laughing I chose these words because dreaming and laughing makes me happy and skipping well it was the first thing that poped into my head. From each of these words I have brainstormed off them and eventually come up with three words that link together and are either a noun,verb or adjective like required.



1. Noun: Insanity- The condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind; extreme foolishness.
I have chosen this word as my noun because I find the concept of how someone acting insane both interesting and terrifying. I think it is quite amazing just how minds can react to different situations at extremes which can put us and others around us in danger.

2. Verb: Shock(ed)- To strike or jar with intense surprise; horror; disgust etc; to undergo a shock.
I chose shock as the verb which I will use simply because I like the sound of the word as well as the reaction that is shown physically and through use of facial expressions when in shock.

3. Adjective: Asymmetrical- Not identical on both sides of a central line; uneven; irregular; unbalanced;  unequal; lopsided.
I love asymmetrical objects and patterns, It is this reason which I have chosen asymmetrical to be the adjective. It fascinates me how something asymmetrical can look quite complexed yet also so simple. I like how nothing is ever the same on one side. I think the word asymmetrical offers a lot of variety when beginning to combine it with the other words I have chosen.



No comments:

Post a Comment