Thursday 19 July 2012

Project One: Open Processing: Inspiration

Open Processing is such an awesome site. I could spend hours on it looking at the different images. During class time I found some really cool ones that allowed you to interact with it and control what happens. I really liked that idea. Unfortunately I can't find the ones that I liked from class time but I have found some others when I think are pretty cool too.

Click on each image and it will link it to the site.
Snake Painter


I love to doodle on everything and I really enjoy the snake gane so the tittle of this image grab my attention straight away. I think it has a really nice aesthetic to it once you have drawn something on the screen. I like how we control was is shown and how thick we want the lines to be.


Spiral Starburst


Bright colours are my weakness. I love the combination of colours and movement that is created on the screen. I get such a buzz out of looking at this image because after awhile you don't know where to look. It is abit of a colourful illusion. So fun!


Rainbow Waves


I like this image for the movement that it has on the screen. I like all the lines that make up this image and how they all interlock. I think it has such a pretty aesthetic and quite a delicate, somewhat peaceful presence and movement about it.  Its very easy going on your eyes yet still takes you for a ride. I love the colours and organic shape that it creates.


Wavy Gravy


Wavy Gravy what a name. I picked this image for its name, it's so quirky. Of course I love the colours. I think it is quite effective how the image comes onto the screen in parts by itself but we can also use the mouse to create circles on the screen at the same time. I like that combination of us interacting with the image as well as it being done for us. The layering is so beautiful in the image, creating a sense of movement. Just stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment