Thursday 26 July 2012

Project One: Final Form Brainstorm





Here I have come up with a form which I would like to use for project one. I have brainstormed a whole lot of variations of the form which I will now choose from and use to make up the 25 iterations we have to do of the orignal form. Once I begin to make them in processing I am sure that they will change abit and I will come up with new things but for now I am trying to keep them simple so that I know that I will be able to achieve them in processing with none/little help. I have focused on rotation, repetition, reflection, gaps, breaking up and size when changing the orignal form to something new. I would quite like to experiment with the thickness of the line and filling in the shape/s to create even more variety. Once I get started I will experiment with black on white and white on black to see what looks more effective for my form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment