Monday 23 July 2012

Project One: Studio Three: Reflection



In todays studio we all shared the two objects that we brought along. I took along a slinky as the fun object, it was pretty popular amongst the group. For the functional object I took along a bottle opener. Some of the objects people brought along for functional were a can opener, slr camera, exfoliating glove and headphones. Some of the objects that were brought along for fun were an ipad, ipod, psp and a ukulele. My favourite things that people brought along were can opener and ipad. I really liked the can opener because it was one that you use on the top of a can not the side and it doesn't leave sharp edges. I also like the ipad just because I want one. With the objects that we brought along we had to come up with four categories that each object could fit under. The four categories we thought of were; electronic, singular purpose, manuel use and self evident purpose. After that exercise using the same four categories we had to fill in a chart and come up with as many things that we could using the categories and the five senses. Below is an image of what Carly and I manage to think of.



1 comment:

  1. Going Really well Olivia, I like the amount of documentation you're doing, it's brilliant. Do you mind if i use this as an example of a good blog in tutorial?

    Now it's time to really start putting your own ideas into it, sketches, writing, everything whirling around in your head, can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete