Saturday 4 August 2012

Project One: Story Board Process


For my story board I decided to use the cut out filter on photoshop. Below are the images which I made and then used to draw on and finish telling the narrative of my interactive object. I have also included the image with the hand drawing and text on it to show the end result which will then get stuck onto playing cards. I am quite pleased with how they have turned out. I don't think it matters that some of them aren't particularly clear in showing what the image is of because once I drew on them and added some text they became clear. I have chosen to use bright colours to grab the readers attention as well as go along with the theme of colour. 

Images made in Photoshop:


Final Image with hand drawing and text:






No comments:

Post a Comment